Breeyn Mack, Vice President, Educational Content
Denis Khazan, Chief Technology Officer
Join Teaching Strategies® product leadership to learn about our new Distance Learning Solution. Teaching Strategies’ Distance Learning Solution will offer programs the leading early childhood education solution to ensure each and every child receives a strong foundation for success in school and in life no matter the back-to-school scenario—distance learning, a traditional classroom setting, or hybrid model.
Join us to explore how you can:
• Prepare for any back-to-school scenario—distance learning, traditional classroom, or hybrid models easily pivoting between print and digital.
• Ensure 24/7 access to your curriculum including new family resources.
• Build powerful family partnerships with new two-way communication, family observations, and a robust library of videos modeling learning activities that families can do at home.
• Set teachers up for success in adapting to substantial change with unlimited access to a robust library of on-demand online courses to help them keep up with the most current early childhood best practices for classroom or remote learning.
• Integrate formative assessment to assess COVID-19 learning loss, meet children’s individual needs, and ensure all children can progress.